Join the Foundation
Any independent Christian elementary or secondary school is welcome to apply for Membership in the Foundation.
The process for application is simple.
- Contact the Foundation via phone or email to express interest and receive the necessary documents to consider application.
- Review the by-law, application form, and school and director responsibilities.
- Set up a meeting with the Foundation staff. We are happy to meet with school staff, attend a board or committee meeting, or speak to the school community at large.
- Nominate a representative Foundation board member and submit your application.
Once your school has become a member of the Foundation we will begin work in the following areas:
- The Foundation will manage long and medium term funds such as growth/endowment funds and scholarship funds and we will work with the school to consider growth options in this area.
- A Foundation business name will be registered on your behalf.
- Foundation Staff will work with school staff to promote your Foundation in your community.
- We will discuss online giving options to see if we can assist your school in this area.
- After joining the Foundation, we are available to your school community and staff to discuss planned giving, giving options, and fund creation.